When I watched your video, I cannot remember where it is. I still remember that you talked about epoch . When we try to analyze epoch with low frequency (eg. 4-7 Hz), you said that it requires a bit longer time. My question are :
- Why do we need such a longer time, eg. 2 seconds, for low frequency ?
- How about high frequency (eg, 20-30Hz), does it mean that it does not need a longer time per epoch ?
- What is actually the best duration for each epoch ?
- Does the length of time per epoch affect a result ?
- Is it common to adjust a epoch if a result does not fit ?
- Why do people still need a epoch, even though during the experiment there is no such epoch, say recording 30 minutes of brain wave of sleeping ?
- However, if my understanding is wrong and not in line with what you explained in the video, please correct me.
Thank you and sorry for the many questions.
Thanks a lot